Wedding Photography Packages
A Quick Note from me...
I'm a big fan of natural, fly-on-the-wall wedding photography. Of course I love doing a few posed shots of the bride and groom too but I know you want to spend as much of the day as possible with your family and friends. I photograph all the weddings and edit all the images myself.
Full Day's Photography - £1350
- Me, all day from Bridal Prep through to the party - There's no hidden extras to stay a bit later!
- All High Res Images on Disc / USB
- No Watermarks
- Permission to print and reproduce all images
- All images are edited in Colour then again in Black and White (taking your total images to 600-800)
- Personal Online Blog about your wedding day
- Pre-wedding / engagement shoot
- Includes 5 stunning prints from your collection, up to A3 in size.
Having a second shooter is possible for £295 (full day) or £150 (half day) and this enables us to capture groom prep as well as cover more of the reception, giving you more shots in your final collection. I aim to deliver your photos within 3 weeks, so you can view them soon after you get back from your honeymoon. Occasionally this takes a little longer in busy periods. I am on hand after the wedding to print images or offer advice on how to get the best finish. We will discuss wedding albums when I show you the final collection, it's totally up to you whether you go for one or just stay with the digitals.
Book now for 2018 and 2019
What if I Don't want all day coverage?
That's fine, I'm flexible, minus £200 if you prefer me to start at the ceremony and leave out the bridal prep.
Do you offer any Discounts?
The only discounts I offer are on midweek bookings (Monday - Thursday, excluding bank holidays) where you can get the full day's photography package as above for £995
** Please note that for Friday & Saturday Weddings between May and September the minimum package available is a full days photography charged at £1350 **